Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update.

So incase you haven't noticed, over the past month I've been pretty much over this whole blogging thing. Yes, I've still listened to many hundred songs in that time but sometimes the effort to sit down, write about them and post them just all sounds like too much. So here it is, in an effort to please my four dedicated readers per day who for some unbeknown reason have persisted with this blog, I bring you an update.


That pretty face belongs to Melbourne's own Owl Eyes (aka Brooke Addamo). The 20yo singer/songwriter is onto something with her dreamy, intelligent indie-pop that has so far seen her release two highly successful EPs. Whilst I wasn't huge on the Faces EP, new song Raiders has seen her produce a far more matured sound and has definitely won me over. The clip was released today, and sees her capture the breezy and catchy vibe of the song perfectly. The fact that she's incredibly cute doesn't do her much harm either. Look out for her at The Espy this Friday 10th June, and all over the radio no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment