Sunday, April 3, 2011

I want that you are always happy..


There's something strangely soothing about this band. Put me in the worst mood, take me to a place I absolutely hate, yet if The Middle East are playing you can bet I'll be having a good time. Their debut EP was of the highest quality, so it is with great anticipation that we await the debut full length release from the Townsville collective.

'I Want That You Are Always Happy' is out April 8, and if hype is anything to go by you can bet this will probably be featuring on a few 'best of' lists come years end. For now you'll have to settle with the ever so pleasant Land of the Bloody Unknown, the latest track coming our way off the record. They play the Corner Hotel on Saturday 11th June in support of the release, highly recommend checking them out if you're about! Enjoy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment