Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I think I'm in love.

far from home, all alone, but we're so happy

No prizes for guessing here, I'm speaking of Icelandic band Of Monsters & Men. You'll perhaps remember that I posted a recorded home video for their track Little Talks a while back, one that has been on repeat on my computer and I dare say yours for quite sometime. Hell, I refuse to believe anyone can listen to that song and not instantly fall in love. Well they're back again, and again I seem to have fallen for them. Their perfect blend of indie folk has me singing along, smiling and enjoying music like I never knew I could.

After exercising my googling skills to the full extent, here's a newish track of theirs called From Finner. Whilst it's a tad more stripped-back than its predecessor, it contains everything that makes them sound so damn good from the first listen. Can't wait to hear more from these guys, enjoy them before they get the inevitable popularity they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment